- [Antique] & Vintage Jewelry Collection
- Women's A&V Collection
- Women's A&V Silver Collection
- Women's A&V Silver Necklaces & Pendants
- Indian Sterling Beaded Necklace Circle of Equality Native American Solid Silver Size 16.5"
Indian Sterling Beaded Necklace Circle of Equality Native American Solid Silver Size 16.5"
Native American Indian Sterling Silver Circle Hand Beaded Necklace
• Beads Measure Approx 9.0mm x 6.0mm Symbolize Air & Freedom & Equality
• 34.0 Grams 16 Inch Beautifully Hand Wrought Circular Design
The circle is symbolic of equality, where no person is more prominent than any other person. Circle meetings ensured that all people were allowed to speak and the words spoken were accepted and respected on an equal basis. A circle around other Native American symbols signifies family ties, closeness & protection. The circle has no break and holds that which cannot be broken. The circle is an important symbol to Native American Indians.